Released Iceman's SSD Cleaning Find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takanix

The Ancient and Inactive
After the release of BeamNG.Drive I stopped working on parts for Rigs of Rods and forgot about it. After a lot of time (it's 2019 now and I'm using a different computer) I finally got around to organizing old files on the computer and found a few things.

I have no idea if they are in a finished state and will not provide support for them, since I don't have Rigs of Rods downloaded and don't have the time to do testing. If anyone would like the original 3ds Max files I can provide them upon request as I should still have them all.

All parts, (except the exhausts) should come with a paint kit containing the Photoshop file.

First up are parts for the Burnside:

AEZ Nemesis Wheel Pack
screenshot_254.png
This was originally designed for the Burnside and contains the sizes (in inches): 18x12, 17x12, 16x12, 15x15.5. They were designed with the:

Kumho ECSTA SPT Tire Pack
screenshot_254.png
This pack contains four tire sizes that match the above AEZ Nemesis Wheel Pack

Burnside Dual Rectangular Tip Exhaust
screenshot_237.png
I designed it to fit any of the original Burnside versions except the limo. There are two sizes, one for the Race and another for everything else aside from the limo. Instructions are included.

Grant Challenger 414 Steering Wheel
screenshot_330.png
I designed it to fit any of the original Burnside versions and since it is a steering wheel it'll probably fit anything.

The next parts are for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram:

Bradford Built Workbed for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram
screenshot_8.png
I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram. Instructions are included.

Dual Rear Exhaust for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram
screenshot_102.png
I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram, especially with my workbed installed. Instructions are included.

Dual Side Exhaust for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram
Side_exhaust.png
I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram, especially with my workbed installed. Instructions are included.

Square Tube Headache Rack for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram
screenshot_202.png
I designed it to fit Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram. Instructions are included.

Construction Skin for Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram
screenshot_2019-03-20_11-43-53_1.png
I designed this for the Dually version of Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram. Just drop the skinzip in your packs folder.

The last part is for Squishy's Jeep Cherokee Rock Crawler

Roof Rack for Squishy's Jeep Cherokee
screenshot_71.png
I designed it to fit Squishy's Jeep Cherokee. Instructions are included.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back