Keystone Hideout 280LHS Travel Trailer

Keystone Hideout 280LHS Travel Trailer 1.0.0

is the ford in the screenshots available for download or is it a private mod. It looks pretty sweet.

this is how mine looks with that download pack. Could it be because I have the newest version of ROR?

Attachments

• screenshot_2018-12-02_23-00-03_1.jpg
    screenshot_2018-12-02_23-00-03_1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 368
  • screenshot_2018-12-02_22-59-12_1.jpg
    screenshot_2018-12-02_22-59-12_1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 345
  • screenshot_2018-12-02_22-58-47_1.jpg
    screenshot_2018-12-02_22-58-47_1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 393
this is how mine looks with that download pack. Could it be because I have the newest version of ROR?
You should have a better look on the screenshot in repo. As you can see there`s no interior and its textures at all. This mod is unfinished and idk if Stoat would finish it because he mowed to BeamNG. The same with other Ford pack cars, Toyota AE86 pack, Subaru pack, Avro Lankaster, MIG-24, Dodge Durango. I think he won`t return to RoR. By the way you can finish them yourself, he made them in SketchUP, but you can use other programs. The only problems they all have is meshes and props, rarely the n/b (Bronco, Durango, Hachiroku, MIG) errors. RoR is not responsible for this.

Last edited:
You should have a better look on the screenshot in repo. As you can see there`s no interior and its textures at all. This mod is unfinished and idk if Stoat would finish it because he mowed to BeamNG. The same with other Ford pack cars, Toyota AE86 pack, Subaru pack, Avro Lankaster, MIG-24, Dodge Durango. I think he won`t return to RoR. By the way you can finish them yourself, he made them in SketchUP, but you can use other programs. The only problems they all have is meshes and props, rarely the n/b (Bronco, Durango, Hachiroku, MIG). RoR is not responsible for this.
cool, thanks! I was just wondering if was originally unfinished or if it was like that because it was meant for older version of ROR.

Is there a way to raise and lower the trailer jack? I tried all keys F1-F12 and none of them worked.

EDIT: F1 and F2 work now. Not sure why they didn't yesterday.

Last edited:
Back