Resource icon

Logitech G29 Input Map 11/9/2022

Charger

Branding Designer
Old-timer
Retired Staff
Charger submitted a new resource:

Logitech G29 Input Map - Input Map for Logitech G29 Wheel and Pedals

My personal input map for Logitech G29 wheel, shifter and pedals.

Installation: Place Logitech_G29_Driving_Force_Racing_Wheel_USB.map in Documents/My Games/Rigs of Rods/Config

Controls:

General:
X | Select
D-pad | Navigate Menu
PS button | Pause

RoRBot:
D-pad | Walking
X | Jump
Triangle | Run

Boats:
Steering wheel | Steering
Throttle pedal | Throttle
Shifter 3rd gear | Throttle up
Shifter 4th gear | Throttle down

Trucks:...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
It might work somewhat, but the function that is mapped to the "share" button on the g29 would have to be manually remapped if you wanted to use that function. The same thing goes for any of the other buttons that the G920 does not have.

I was actually going to try and figure it out. If anyone has a map for the g920 steering wheel from Logitech let me know please!!! I rememeber playing this when i was 13 and now being 19 almost 20 it would be fun to come back and play this with some of the older mods I used to use.

So all I do is download it, place it into the correct file, and I'm good to go? Or do I have to set it up or something... And also, will I be able to use my keyboard as well while using this. I use vehicles with independent steering.

Last edited:
So all I do is download it, place it into the correct file, and I'm good to go? Or do I have to set it up or something... And also, will I be able to use my keyboard as well while using this. I use vehicles with independent steering.
You will need to install the Logitech drivers/software as well. But on RoR's end, you just place the file in Documents/My Games/Rigs of Rods/config. This file is actually included with RoR by default (minus paddle shift support). And yes you can still use keyboard controls.

Back