On Hold NASCAR in RoR CONFIRMED!

sievert

the CEO of "your mom" jokes
I'm stoked, wondering how the final product would turn out. Nice job so far!

(by the way you could hit me up for livery-creating as well)

OP
OP
TankurfaceJr

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
1621205767791.png

It looks REALLY GOOD! I'm testing it in-game, let's cross our fingers and pray......

OP
OP
TankurfaceJr

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
Well, at the moment, I have been on a Leave of abscense, but I assure you, it is not going anywhere. It's still on my to-do list, and my team and I are busy with a project, but it will be done eventually.

OP
OP
TankurfaceJr

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
* * UPDATE!! * *

Well, as you folks know, I've been working on some other things, but I am back. This is now priority #1.

I have found a mesh to put onto the chassis, and now all that is left is to redo the chassis. It is coming, and it is coming soon, ladies and gents! Stay tuna, the NASCAR is coming!

AgentV12

Fledgling Modder
Well, I don't actually remember. I found it on my google drive from YEARS ago, and so I am not sure.
Unfortunately, that would most likely go against the rules of content creation, because you can't use a model of a vehicle with an unknown creator as it may be a ripped off model or one where the original creator just doesn't want it used in other games. I'd love to see this idea come to life, but right now that model cannot be used.

OP
OP
TankurfaceJr

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
Unfortunately, that would most likely go against the rules of content creation, because you can't use a model of a vehicle with an unknown creator as it may be a ripped off model or one where the original creator just doesn't want it used in other games. I'd love to see this idea come to life, but right now that model cannot be used.
I see your reasoning, thanks for the heads up. I will, however, use this mesh as a template and make some changes to it.

4x4convoy

4 Link The World
I see your reasoning, thanks for the heads up. I will, however, use this mesh as a template and make some changes to it.
taking a model that someone made and modifying it without their permission is still mesh theft. If you continue to use that model ill have to close this thread down for use of stolen content.