Need help with RoR ogre importer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogWhat1

buzz buzz
How do I get the positions to match the in-game positions? When they get imported, there's a 50/50 chance it will...

A. be "snapped" to the right place on the truck
B. be in the center of the workspace and you will have to tediously move it yourself

This is confusing to me. I went into the truck file of the vehicle and I did find some nodes and offsets, but they're barely even documented...

There's also this add-on made by @ulteq to import N/Bs, but it is still confusing.

either the meshes were exported with everything placed correctly, or they were exported with their own origins. not much you can do

Hmm, but there's these "offsets" I can find in the j̶b̶e̶a̶m̶ truck, is it possible to convert these to Blender positions?

not easily no. if you import them and they dont assemble as you import, then it wasnt meant to be put back together in blender

oh, so the only way is to tediously put them together, not knowing if it's correct or not?

pretty much yea. still not sure why you want to render out that fire truck so bad...

If all you are doing is trying to steal the models to put into beam, no one here's going to help you, and its a good way to get banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back