Pricorde and Gabester Content Packs not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried getting the Pricorde and Gabester vehicle packs to work and nothing from either one shows up in-game. I download them, copy them from my Downloads folder into the Rigs of Rods 0.4 vehicles folder. Does anyone know how I could solve this?

Solution
You must unzip the pack folder (outside the mods folder) select all vehicles that are inside the Pack folder, and place them in the mods folder
it inst a issue with your ror version, and for more compatibility and better optimization I recommend that you download the latest version
I've tried getting the Pricorde and Gabester vehicle packs to work and nothing from either one shows up in-game. I download them, copy them from my Downloads folder into the Rigs of Rods 0.4 vehicles folder. Does anyone know how I could solve this?
Did you say 0.4?
0.4 is Long gone mate.

I downloaded RoR on May 4, 2018 when I got back into Rigs of Rods after a 4 year hiatus, then updated it to 0.47 when multiplayer servers wouldn't work on the version I had downloaded in 2018. Would downloading the new 2021 updated version fix the issues I'm having? This isn't the first time I've had this issue.

You must unzip the pack folder (outside the mods folder) select all vehicles that are inside the Pack folder, and place them in the mods folder
it inst a issue with your ror version, and for more compatibility and better optimization I recommend that you download the latest version

Last edited:
Solution
Thanks man the packs work now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back