Problem with making own .map for Logitech G29 (solved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Hi yesterday i wanted to make my own .map for the Logitech G29 steering wheel but every time i saved my own .map it created a .map made by Charger, is there any way to solve this?

You.. said you wanted to make your own input map, but you started with Charger's input map, yes?
And you used the Input Mapping Tool?

These are just text files, and you can edit them in notepad to change the credit.
You could put like "Created by Charger, modified by Casper" instead, you know, since you're using his as a base

You.. said you wanted to make your own input map, but you started with Charger's input map, yes?
And you used the Input Mapping Tool?

These are just text files, and you can edit them in notepad to change the credit.
You could put like "Created by Charger, modified by Casper" instead, you know, since you're using his as a base
I said that i wanted to make my own input map and always when i saved it was changing into Charger's input map. I didn't wanted to make input map using as a base, I wanted to make mine from zero

when i saved it was changing into Charger's input map.
Try deleting the default Logitech_G29_Driving_Force_Racing_Wheel_USB.map from Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\config and only after that, try to save your input map, make sure it's using the correct VendorMapFilename and place it in the config folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back