• Please be sure to read the Guidelines for Troubleshooting an issue.
    Please also be sure to see related threads to your issue, a solution may already exist.

Solved project blender

Fili86RaceFace

I'm starting a blender project, you can tell me if I have to respect a ladder, I have other special measures, thank you

DarthCain

Heavy Equipment Modeler
What? I think something was lost in translation here.

OP
OP
Fili86RaceFace

Fili86RaceFace

no lost nothing, soon start a project with blender, before starting the project must I respect a ladder to keep the objects in the right proportion?

atv_123

"Must respect a ladder... "

I am gonna be honest I am not entirely sure what you are getting at here... or any of us for that matter.

Are you wondering how to properly proportion your model in Blender so it is the correct size in game? If that is the case, I do believe that the standard cube in Blender (the one that shows up every time you start Blender) is a 1m X 1m X 1m cube.... I think anyways... That and I do believe that the underlying grid that you can see in Blender is measured in meters. So if you build everything with real life measurements in Blender, it should show up in game correctly proportioned and scaled.

OP
OP
Fili86RaceFace

Fili86RaceFace

thanks for the answer, I did not intend to make a ladder, but various objects and vehicles and learn how to model as soon as possible

OP
OP
Fili86RaceFace

Fili86RaceFace

starting new mods

Attachments