Repository Upload Requests

It's already on our list. Hopefully I'll get to it this week.

Could we please get an fixed version of this super cool mod?
It is an alternative to the amplirole truck, which is also based off the old school daf semi.
Here are some images:
screenshot_2022-01-22_16-09-21_1.png

screenshot_2022-01-22_16-09-04_1.png

I have no clue how mods work, but I think that there is an material mismatch or something going on there. I would love to see this mod with an fixed skin on the repo. The trailer is perm. connected to the truck, but it's still an very neat mod. I personally like it. I hope that some others think the same way.

this truck, cant remember who made it but i had it on.38 https://images.app.goo.gl/ZzACV4rSJ6qqHDEc8
Added: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/resources/kenworth-trial-truck.970/

Could we please get an fixed version of this super cool mod?
It is an alternative to the amplirole truck, which is also based off the old school daf semi.
Here are some images:
View attachment 13224

I have no clue how mods work, but I think that there is an material mismatch or something going on there. I would love to see this mod with an fixed skin on the repo. The trailer is perm. connected to the truck, but it's still an very neat mod. I personally like it. I hope that some others think the same way.
I actually fixed this back in 2018:
screenshot_2022-11-05_20-59-31_1.png
The reason very old mods usually have broken materials is due to how the installation of mods worked back then, before RoR supported zip files (and didn't have a Documents user folder) the only way to install a mod was to extract the contents into the data\trucks folder. Since that folder already had the required materials, you didn't need to include those. For mods with this issue all you need to do is find the material file and textures used in the "globals" section at the top of the truck file, place those files into the zip, then update the "globals" material name if necessary.

Attachments

• ampliroll-semi.zip
    173.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have a question, do any of you have this Citroen ZX model autorship by MasFilip? The Citroen ZX model was available in various versions, such as the 5-door Hatchback, 3-door Hatchback and Estate. Because once there was this Citroen ZX model released on the ROR websites, but unfortunately they have expire. Could someone make to share these models available for download in this forum? Photo from originally game:
Citroen ZX by Masfilip.png

Citroen ZX by Masfilip1.png

The link is provided in the photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.402717179877887&type=3

If you have this Citroen ZX model, please upload the car into server of database the vehicle mod files. Thank you in advance. ;)

P.S.
The Citroen ZX conversion model was released with the consent of the author, so please do not write that it is a private model, it is not true at all. This car model has been officially released on other sites from ROR, but here on your forum there are no links to them. :(

//Edit: Does anyone else own the latter models Citroen GSA 1982 and Citroen CX Facelift 1986 for the ROR? If anyone has these models, let someone share it here on the forum. I would like to ask you very much. Regards. ;)

//Edit2:
I have a question for you regarding someone converting vehicles for the ROR game. Who is the author of the conversion of this Citroen ZX model? Let me guess who converts these vehicles ... The author of the conversion is Kuma982 or someone else from your forum? That one who converted this model from the author Masfilip of this Citroen BX model for the ROR? :)
Does this model need some minor tweaks and a little bit of modification, so nobody wanted to post here on your forum? I can see that no one has the courage to throw here this Citro ZX vehicle for downloading files. ;( I still have questions for you about this model and their details, because I want to have it and have a lot of fun with driving on the roads in the ROR game. :)

Last edited:
major thank you for getting that.
I only have one more right now it was a" low pro trailer" and the axle slide forward and put the back on the ground for a ramp i think there was a 4 or 5 in the file, a Single axle, a duel axle, a duel axle goose neck, and a duel axle goose neck with a heavy load and maybe one more if I can find a picture or link for it here. This is an early stage of it randomly found it on the internet but it has a zip, look up low pro in the search box. https://ror-mini-pictures.netlify.app/

View attachment 14800
The reason very old mods usually have broken materials is due to how the installation of mods worked back then, before RoR supported zip files (and didn't have a Documents user folder) the only way to install a mod was to extract the contents into the data\trucks folder. Since that folder already had the required materials, you didn't need to include those. For mods with this issue all you need to do is find the material file and textures used in the "globals" section at the top of the truck file, place those files into the zip, then update the "globals" material name if necessary.

Last edited:

View attachment 14800
You are a true king. Bless you! Thank you so much, this is truly great

@don_salierii988 The Citroen ZX was made by masfilip, originally released in 2013. He later released an updated version in 2015.
screenshot_2022-11-12_23-02-06_1.png
The original threads can be seen here (via the Wayback Machine)
I'm not sure if this should be uploaded to the Repository as two versions are unfinished. (it seems they're mostly only missing windows and headlight textures, which should be simple enough for me to add)

Citroen GS was Gabester's (then known as Kitteh) first RoR vehicle:
screenshot_2022-11-12_23-00-35_1.png

As for the Citroen CX, I can't find any evidence of its existence on the Wayback Machine or my local files, so if you can find any screenshots of it feel free to upload them here.

@Boss Hogg It appears that was the only version of the LowPro trailer that was released, will look into adding it to the Repository soon.

Attachments

• citroenzx_2015.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 285
  • CitroenGS_1.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 234
@CuriousMike Thank you very much! :D Yes that's right, I knew it was his ZX model. I'm lucky that there is someone like that and could really share this car model Citroen ZX for the ROR, but it is available. :)

If there are such shortcomings, the car model Citroen ZX Facelift in two variant versions is underdeveloped, but it has some flaws and oversights in these happinesses and the lack of textures for the headlights, so it could be to be completed. For me, it makes no difference how something is underdeveloped in a few flaws and bugs in bugs. The important thing is that you have to enjoy what is a very nice thing ... I missed it. I would just like to download this model so that I can play it it and ride in this simulator game. Is it also possible to request this model Citroen ZX in version facelift? I would very much like that. If this model exists in your archive with files, then I can ask you to add this car to the repository. :)

Sorry for the little offtopic. Unfortunately, I don't have it, someone else converted it, so someone removed these screenshots from the hosting site imageshack.com. :( If I find it, I will post it to show as proof of the existence of this car. I'm guessing that someone who has a local drive and will share it on this forum of yours. Because I am looking for this model of the car Citroen CX Facelift 1986, because I also miss it for the collection with mods for the ROR game, unfortunately it is not on other servers. There was this Citroen CX car model on another page with mods and cars for ROR, something like 8-9 years ago outside of your forum. Namely, I mean this model by Matt, it was a conversion from WR2 to the ROR and was officially released with the consent of the author. I don't know why I can't find this model on the Internet and how outside it. This car model was finished, but unfortunately had a few flaws with bugs in this conversion. Can anyone confirm this information? ;(

Last edited:
@don_salierii988 The Citroen ZX was made by masfilip, originally released in 2013. He later released an updated version in 2015.
View attachment 14926
The original threads can be seen here (via the Wayback Machine)
I'm not sure if this should be uploaded to the Repository as two versions are unfinished. (it seems they're mostly only missing windows and headlight textures, which should be simple enough for me to add)

Citroen GS was Gabester's (then known as Kitteh) first RoR vehicle:
View attachment 14927

As for the Citroen CX, I can't find any evidence of its existence on the Wayback Machine or my local files, so if you can find any screenshots of it feel free to upload them here.

@Boss Hogg It appears that was the only version of the LowPro trailer that was released, will look into adding it to the Repository soon.
ok ,no rush I'm sure it's a headache getting this stuff moved over, the one I had might have been an early stage, is that website tied to the game in any way or is it more of something that someone put together because I don't want to download things from it and risk messing up the game.

ok ,no rush I'm sure it's a headache getting this stuff moved over, the one I had might have been an early stage, is that website tied to the game in any way or is it more of something that someone put together because I don't want to download things from it and risk messing up the game.
https://ror-mini-pictures.netlify.app/ was created by @AnotherFoxGuy. Everything there is safe to download, just be aware that when a file is re-uploaded onto the Repository it may contain fixes or other improvements not present on that site.

Polonez 1600
Probably one of my favourite mods; it has detailed model & realistic sounds. Also, it's an awesome drift car you don't need an AE86. It would be cool to see it on the repo.
screenshot_2022-12-16_20-25-56_1.png

Link

• Love
Reactions: KGM
got another one 1980 Toyota truck has a flatbed version and I think it has a flex tire and non flex tire versions cant find it in my usual places here is an old youtube vidja on it

Back