Screenshot System Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't exist

Disappearing Member
For whatever reason, I can't seem to take screenshots of my game. I checked the keyboard shortcut, I'm using the right one. I'm on linux on the game version 2021.01. It might be that I can't find where the folder is that screenshots get saved to.

Solution
Ignore that last post. The keyboard shortcut for an in-game screenshot is the same as the one for a full-screen screenshot for my computer. So I guess that solves it.
Do you see an in-game message when you take a screenshot? it should appear, even on singleplayer
s.PNG

I'm not sure about linux, but there should be a "screenshots" folder in the same folder where "mods" is

And the key is of course print screen, or fn+print screen, on some laptops

Edit: OP ended up editing input.map and assigning a different key for taking screenshots, as a workaround

Last edited:
While I apparently was using the wrong shortcut, it still doesn't work when I use the correct one. When I just hit print screen, it says "Vehicle physics paused, press 'END' to resume" (on my laptop, "end" is on the same key as print screen for some reason) and when I hit fn+print screen, nothing happens at all.

Ignore that last post. The keyboard shortcut for an in-game screenshot is the same as the one for a full-screen screenshot for my computer. So I guess that solves it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back