some skins for the Gavril G2

some skins for the Gavril G2 1.3

The colour is very nice and all but there's one issue that I noticed. I chose the Chrome colour option for my G2X but then it turns into pitch black colour

Attachments

• screenshot_2021-03-30_01-24-00_1.jpg
    screenshot_2021-03-30_01-24-00_1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 312
The colour is very nice and all but there's one issue that I noticed. I chose the Chrome colour option for my G2X but then it turns into pitch black colour
That doesn't happen for me, it's probably a conflict with another mod.

Also, for me none of the skins work on the base G2.

you have realtime reflections disabled

so the main texture is pitch black
the specular is white

so when realtime reflections are disabled

the thing shows up black

same happens other shiny shit like mirrors

Nice Skin but only the g2r and g2s show up the g2 and g2x skins don`t work

Last edited:
Hello. I installed the .skinzip by placing it into the mods folder on linux but when I spawn the g2 It dosen't show the skin selection :(

Uhhh. How do I check it ?
You open the truck file of the desired mod and find if it has a guid line or not. In the base G2's case it uses this: guid f1952297-1ee8-464e-bf38-6ad4d29c9510
The other variants of the G2 have a separate GUID but the .skinzip simply never included the base G2 in that. You can change the guid to match any of the other G2's and it'll work fine.

Well uh but there is a small other problem none of them work g2,g2s,g2r,g2x.
You open the truck file of the desired mod and find if it has a guid line or not. In the base G2's case it uses this: guid f1952297-1ee8-464e-bf38-6ad4d29c9510
The other variants of the G2 have a separate GUID but the .skinzip simply never included the base G2 in that. You can change the guid to match any of the other G2's and it'll work fine.

Back