Tesla Cybertruck

Tesla Cybertruck 11/24/2019

CuriousMike

Old-timer
Retired Staff
CuriousMike submitted a new resource:

Tesla Cybertruck - The only submeshed vehicle which looks exactly like the real thing

You knew it was going to happen.
View attachment 7350View attachment 7351
View attachment 7352View attachment 7353
Features:
  • 100% submeshed, no need for anything more
  • Looks just like the real thing
  • Bluetooth suspension
  • Tow hitch, pull infinite mass!*
  • Two extra spicy skins
* not really

Notes:
  • This uses the undocumented/unfinished "e" engine option. which causes automatic to be unable to shift into reverse. It is highly recommended to use "Manual (auto clutch)" instead.
  • "Engines spawn running" must be enabled, otherwise it won't start.

Read more about this resource...
PSD for skinning:

Attachments

• Cybertruck_PSD.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 757
Last edited:
when I am trying to turn the cyber truck on it will not work

as long as the ignition is on, just go. you can't start an electric vehicle

I was wondering if i can make a offroad version like one with a lift and a little more power and locked diffs. Can i make one and post it here for people that want offroad?

Last edited:
I was wondering if i can make a offroad version like one with a lift and a little more power and locked diffs. Can i make one and post it here for people that want offroad?
have you tried offroading this thing stock? it is extremely capable on almost all areas of the mountainous areas of auriga.

michael made this thing too good lol

screenshot_2019-12-04_19-50-04_1.png

screenshot_2019-12-04_19-39-03_1.png

you should make the cybertruck deformable and should have working lights and stuff

you should make the cybertruck deformable and should have working lights and stuff
It is deformable if you hit a hard pole hard enough. BTW the irl version is hardly deformable. Why don't we all ask for a wide-body kit. Also realistic lines.

I got an 11-second pass on World finals 20 with the Cybertruck. It takes jumps, it has torque... It's perfect for short tracks and rally stages.

Is there any way to drive this in RoR 0.38.67? There's no "Engines spawn running" setting in my rorconfig. Even when I spawn it at the Rig-A-Deal, nothing works but the brakes and steering.

Back