The last Time I played ROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcc18

Im glad ror is still around i remember the original in 2012 and 2013 I think the last time i played it is when people started moving over to BeamNG but im glad its still around

There are many advantages to having ROR over BeamNG. For starters, ROR is free and Beam costs around 20-25 dollars. Secondly, ROR is perfect for aspiring creators like me. Third, and most importantly, ROR is FAR less intensive than BeamNG will ever be, no matter what optimization is applied to the code, simply the amount of functions that are at idle when you start up the game will put tremendous loads on even a decent processor.

Also, for you roleplay fans, there is a character in ROR, and there is no rule stating you can't have actual car names as the mods.

first started 2011. played liteally every day up to 2014ish, then 2015 checked back for a few days, left again, checked back on myBB, left again, and came back again and it's stuck to me, probably because it's the only game i can play on this mess.

never really enjoyed beam as much as this. BeamNG is just going in 1000 different directions at once, and every update breaks more things unlike this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back