Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

graysonk95

Invited
Old-timer
graysonk95 submitted a new resource:

Thomas Saf-T-Liner HDX - Thomas HDX

(Three different forum moves and this mod still won't go away).
This is a Thomas HDX. This bus is powered by an 8.9L Cummins ISL paired up with a 6-spd Allison 2000.
There are 4 unique versions:
School - traditional yellow school bus
Activity - white school bus
EMS - outfitted as a giant ambulance
Transit - outfitted for city transportation

Common Controls:
F3/F4 - Service Door
F5 - Roof Vents
F6 - Driver Fans
F7/F8 - Driver Window
F9/F10 - Emergency Door
Ctrl+3 - Strobe
Ctrl+4 -...

Read more about this resource...

Is there an option for the student alarm to be turned on when the crossarm is retreating back to spot? Also, how can you make the red lights come on once you open the door instead of having to do it yourself? Very new to this game

It's seems that there won't be any new busses soon. Unfortunately there is no bus creators at the moment, at least I'm not aware of any. Haven't seen anything bus related in development screens for a while now to.
That's very weird because there is lots of funs of buses there but none of them is keen to make any modes.

If I'm wrong and there are actually some creators of busses please let us know so we will know where to direct all this interest.

I'm still learning this game, is there anywhere I could get some of the buses that I see on youtube channels like some of the older Thomas HDX buses?

I'm still learning this game, is there anywhere I could get some of the buses that I see on youtube channels like some of the older Thomas HDX buses?
Almost all the buses you see on YouTube contain stolen meshes and node/beams and thus aren't allowed here.
Most of the legit ones can be found on the Repository: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/tags/school-bus/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back