WIP - Beta Released Thrustmaster T80 Non FFB wheel map

Shottyo3

Sosig Ramsay
Note: This has just things I'd find myself using like E brake and signals. Beta setup, no cruise control map, but I plan to add it
Installation procedure: Drag it in the config files in My games>Rigs of Rods
The blinkers are now R2 and L2. E-brake is R3. Plane brake is PS button.
https://ts.thrustmaster.com/download/accessories/Manuals/T80RW/T80_WHEEL_GAMEPAD_MODES.pdf read this please. Change the modes to racing wheel others=wise it won't work.
NO MORE UPDATES! I NO LONGER HAVE THE WHEEL!

Attachments

• H.jpg
    H.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 969
  • res_2c1342d2875c1a45064dc49fd5e895cc_full.jpg
    res_2c1342d2875c1a45064dc49fd5e895cc_full.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 671
  • Thrustmaster_T80__USB_.map
    1.5 KB · Views: 648
Last edited:
My T80 map didn't work. I tried to test it but any input i gave didn't work
Specs: Windows 10, 1050ti, Intel i5
Well, it didn't recognize it. What screenshot do you want?
(fixed)

Attachments

• RoR.log
    455.9 KB · Views: 462
Last edited:
The game is looking for Thrustmaster_T80.map. But your file is named Joystick_0_Thrustmaster_T80.map. You'll have to rename the file.

Once you fix that, please upload the file to the Repository: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/resources/

On an unrelated note, are you forcing RoR to use your 1060 in the NVIDIA control panel? Looking at your log, RoR is currently using the integrated intel graphics.

Last edited:
Shottyo3 submitted a new resource:

Thrustmaster T80 map - This is a simple map for the Thrustmaster T80 Non-FFB wheel

It will not work if your shifter pedals activate buttons 1 and 2 in the driver you downloaded from the Thrustmaster website. You can find out the telemetry in the tester. E-brake is the circle button.
I may add an alternative map in the future but I am confident the current map works well enough.

Read more about this resource...

How did you find out that RoR is forcing my 1060? What led you to finding it and what benefits does it carry?

It's in the log file. Log file says you're using your integrated Intel graphics.
If you have a dedicated graphics card, go to RoR's settings and under the "Render System" tab, choose your dedicated GPU there. You may see a major performance increase and should be able to turn up the quality of your graphics and enable shadows without RoR running slow.

It's in the log file. Log file says you're using your integrated Intel graphics.
If you have a dedicated graphics card, go to RoR's settings and under the "Render System" tab, choose your dedicated GPU there. You may see a major performance increase and should be able to turn up the quality of your graphics and enable shadows without RoR running slow.

In laptops with integrated graphics and a dedicated card, there will most likely be only the integrated as an option in RoR's settings. The game only detects the card powering the display, which in this case is the integrated. You have to force RoR to use the dedicated card in the NVIDIA control panel. There's multiple ways to do this, so just do a Google search.

Back