Released Unlimited Class Trophy Truck V2

M

Michael10055

RoR 2018-05-16 23-09-51.jpg

An updated version of Hemiboy's Unlimited Class Trophy Truck, fully compatible with the latest RoR version.

screenshot_2018-05-18_18-36-58_1.png screenshot_2018-05-18_18-37-24_1.png screenshot_2018-05-18_20-08-47_1.png screenshot_2018-05-18_18-31-43_1.png

Changes from the original forum release:

• All parser errors fixed - now fully compatible with the latest RoR version
  • Animated steering wheel and pedals
  • Sounds
  • Flares
  • Flexbody tires
  • Includes 9 liveries by ShawnVallance
  • Improved handling and stability

Credits:

• @Hemiboy - Original vehicle
  • @ShawnVallance - Liveries
  • @Zikmester96 - Sounds
  • @Philzilla - Shocks tuning
  • @Michael10055 (Myself) - Everything else

PDN/PSD included in the zip for skinning.

Download available on the Repository.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a ton for this. Great fun to throw about, now that i can run this when i couldn't in the past.

Great too see that shawn's still skinning things, brings me back to when i first joined with the seeing the mv4 lapfox videos he'd make.

ShawnVallance

Not so secret alien
It was definitely fun seeing all of my schemes being represented with this release! I may or may not make more, just depends on what I find that will work for it. Nice job with all of the improvements too! Also akaikitty, I've improved drastically since that time, and I still can't believe you still remember those. XD

Oh god yeah xD

Hell, those videos properly changed my life aha, they made me a furry o_O i even remember you doing a skin for one of 09's nascar, which was on mods+skins wayback, either that or the countach? Or maybe both lol i barely remember aha.

Looking back I really can see your improvements in skin making, way better than anything i could do!

It's awesome too see how the old members are still active, like even ages ago when i'd play almost every day for four years, i stopped but i keep getting pulled back aha

Agent V12

Drops Tail on Command.
Beautiful model! I like how some textures bounce as it they were unfastened fiberglass, as in the real thing. Also an incredible attention to detail (many people forget to add dirt textures to off-road wheels) Wonderful work on the animations for the cooling fans, interior gauges and pedals. very well modeled suspension components (also very sturdy: I took several laps on rigorous test terrains and didn't even drop the health a percent of a percent!) this is a masterpiece of a vehicle (however horrible it is with keyboard, but I'll get used to it :))

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Michael10055

I've uploaded an update to the Repository with more suspension improvements from Philzilla. :)