Welcome Back Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. Here we are yet again. Used to play this game since 0.35, loved the community and mods. The only drawback is am on a Mac. (I know, cue everyone chewing me out over it. xD) Then everything disappeared cause the server issues. I recently got back into it, and found everything was gone. Glad it's back now! And I wish you guys the best of luck getting everything back up, and making this community what it used to be! So I guess this topic can be about anything from what you've all be up to, to what features you wanna see in this game..? Idk. xD

Yeah, I am glad that even when this place falls flat on its face that everyone is still willing to get back up and give it another go. Also, I am a Mac user as well, so don't worry about it. If you have Windows installed via Bootcamp, Macs can be a great gaming rig. My slow Mac runs RoR at well over 120fps... I don't even know how fast my fast one goes.

First time I played ROR was late, like in 2013.. I was some kid who didn't know how to computer so I played it a grand total of one day. I've only just started actually playing it last year.

I have a question, I played this ages ago. I remember a lot more truck downloads, like Land Rovers, Chevy trucks, ETC. But after downloading it again today, I don't see them anymore. What happened?

I remember when I discovered this game. That was back in 2013, and I believe that was when 0.35 was around. I thought it was the best game ever, even though my Compaq craptop could barely render it. I am now back with a nice Dell desktop with an AMD A10 processor and AMD RX560 card. It really brings back those memories, and its always fun to come back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back