What Was the First Mod you Tried in Rigs of Rods?

sievert

I got a BURNIN' LOVE!
Title says it all. What was the first mod that you ever spawned in RoR? It'll be nice to know the map, too!
I'll start:
The first mod I tried was the Dodge Super Bee in Penguinville.

Burnside on Auriga. I remember crashing it and going up the mountain course. But the first mod that I installed and isn't a content pack is the Ae86 because I wanted a 86

I'm surprised I still remember this but I first used the Tatra Dakar on desert trails with my brother, simply just exploring and trying to get to "the giant mountains in the distance" said my 7 year old self who had no idea those were just textures.

Title says it all. What was the first mod that you ever spawned in RoR? It'll be nice to know the map, too!
I'll start:
The first mod I tried was the Dodge Super Bee in Penguinville.
think it was the spacewagon mod (i am pretty new to ror)

the last thing that even gets close to a sim was monster truck madness 2 in the 90's. Since then, monster jam has been selling their name to people who only know about physics because they managed to read a bit of a page of a physics book that was thrown past their window.

And nobody else has even tried. Like, BeamNG and Rigs of Rods have some good mods, but beyond that it's damn near impossible to find a good monster truck sim these days. I mean, there have been attempts, but nobody's really pulled it off.
Agree on that

The first mod... ho boi...

Anyone remember the OG Baja truck? Like... from way WAY back? I don't remember the original name, but I am pretty sure it was red... I might even still have it on my PC at home.
The first map... ehhh... I think that might have been Hawaii... I'm not totally sure as it was a long time ago.

The first mod... ho boi...

Anyone remember the OG Baja truck? Like... from way WAY back? I don't remember the original name, but I am pretty sure it was red... I might even still have it on my PC at home.
The first map... ehhh... I think that might have been Hawaii... I'm not totally sure as it was a long time ago.
You mean the Baja Renault?

You mean the Baja Renault?
Ehh... Not quite...

I actually found the Download link on the Way Back Machine... along with the original link for the YouTube Video... but both seem to have been lost to time at this point...

I also did a search for it on the backups... but there was that odd time around 2012 or so when everything got reuploaded to the forums with randomized file names... so it's probably in that mess... but heaven only knows what it would be called.

1595448024832.png

the first stock starter mod i spawned was thomas school bus and then a racing car and first installed spawned was an polizei bmw e39

The first mod I tried was 4x4 Dakar DAF on North St Helens.

Back