Whistling Noise In Rigs Of Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wandering if anyone could help me out. most OF THE VEHICLES I LOAD AND I START ACCELERATING THEIRS A WHISTLING OR WHINING NOISE AND WAS WANDERING IF ANYONE OUT THERE COULD HELP ME FIX THAT. any INFO WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

The whistling noise, mostly emitted from vehicles with high output engines (semi trucks or high-performance cars) is the sound of a turbo/super charger being spun up. I have no idea how to get rid of it, but maybe if you delete the engine sound file from the .zip, and then replace it with one without that sound, maybe it will stop the sound.

Last edited:
You will no longer be visible to other players on multiplayer....

This is incorrect, Other players won't be able to see you only if you change the total node count (by adding or removing nodes/wheels/cinecams, etc) of the vehicle.
You can safely do any other modifications (even changing the positions of existing nodes) to the vehicle without the risk of it being no longer visible in MP, you just may experience graphical glitches.

And if you think the turbo sound is too loud, you can always turn down the game's volume. :rolleyes:

It is the turbo noise of the vehicle you are currently using. If it is just whistling, then the truck you are using might have a missing engine sound or disabled default sounds for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back