Windows11

Two days ago I (manually) switched to Win11. Other than some lay-out changes I can see no other major changes. Any experiences with you, guys and gals?

No I tried to install windows 11 on a virtual machine and then it said that my computer could not run windows 11

• Sad
Reactions: KGM
i will try
I personally prefer QEMU/KVM to Virtualbox because QEMU is a lot faster, it supports ARM architecture too, and it's already built into the default Linux kernel. Stuff tends to run faster on QEMU compared to Virtualbox, and is pretty good for doing stuff like gaming INSIDE a virtual machine. Plus QEMU can also be used as an emulator for windows programs.

Downside is that QEMU/KVM requires a bit of manual setup and isn't very easy to use.

Anyways, If you think your PC's main hardware can run Windows 11, It can most likely run in QEMU/KVM.

well i can't use the QEMU but i managed to bypass the tpm check and it is installing on the virtural box

got it working

Attachments

• Capturewin.PNG
    Capturewin.PNG
    662.6 KB · Views: 190
well i can't use the QEMU but i managed to bypass the tpm check and it is installing on the virtural box
Ah so THAT was the issue...
got it working
Hey nice! Did you try installing the VirtualBox Guest Additions CD? It should make graphics/performance a bit better. Plus the resolution will (probably) automatically change depending on the size of the window. Try it!

I tried to switch but my computer is missing one processor lol!

Back