Thread: Repo purging?

Repo purging?

I feel like there's some stuff that was on the repo, and now isn't. Am I going nuts, or is stuff getting removed? For example, I know there was a 97 and 99 Bluebird on the repo, and now it isn't. Same goes for the IC CE pack, so I was just curious to see what the deal is.
    Last edited by 25or624; 08-13-2018 at 01:30 PM. Reason: changed prefix
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

7/25/18-First infraction for off topic, 1 point.

Re: Repo purging?

No. The author just didn't want it publically available anymore. Since people can't behave themselves.

I will not reply to PM's asking for game support! Please use the correct support forum instead.

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    No. The author just didn't want it publically available anymore. Since people can't behave themselves.
    Does that mean if I post a picture with them i'll get a infraction for stolen content
    I LIKE TRUCKS AND TRAINS[SUP] (espeically scanias and bombardiers)
    Thanks for reading this ^-^

But don't be afraid if you have questions about me just ask me via private messages

Oh, okay. Thanks.
    I have a crappy computer that runs BeamNG?s techdemo at about 5 FPS. It?s almost bad enough that I get negative framerate, so -5 FPS=5 SPF. So, to conclude, my laptop is a crappy sunscreen.

7/25/18-First infraction for off topic, 1 point.

Quote Originally Posted by XD_dominicXD View Post
    Does that mean if I post a picture with them i'll get a infraction for stolen content
    No.

I will not reply to PM's asking for game support! Please use the correct support forum instead.

Thread Information