WIP Submeshed Polonez Caro (scheduled to release 17/01/2050)

So, just wanted to show this steering wheel, which is for this car

005.PNG007.PNG

This is my second-ever mesh/model, I've made it in blender (never thought I'd say this)
And, I'm sharing this hopefully to encourage others to give it a try. I refused to understand blender and model making for years.
blender is scary, because you can do a lot with it. But if you want to make crappy meshes and texture them ("uv mapping"), then you only need to know a few keyboard shortcuts and terms.

screenshot_2024-04-07_20-08-57_1.jpg

If I had the skills I do now (it's been like 2 years and I have learned new things in that time), I would have made this mod completely differently (e.g. no node-and-beam-textured-dashboard) but rather than throw it all away now or re-do it all, I'll add all the bits I want, and finish off what needs to be finished.

If you're thinking of making something for RoR, but don't know if you have the skills or knowledge.. here is me, unable to figure out how to open the minimap back in 2018: http://www.austingratzer.com/rigs/game-support/220-display-map-corner-screen.html - that is how well I knew RoR at one point.

Back