Direction indicator

massa

In versions 2.43 and earlier of rigs of rods, when turning the turn signal, if the steering wheel turned more than a certain angle, the turn signal would turn off when the steering wheel returned. However, from version 2.44, turning the steering wheel to the limit turns off the direction indicator. Please fix this in 2.45.

In versions 2.43 and earlier of rigs of rods, when turning the turn signal, if the steering wheel turned more than a certain angle, the turn signal would turn off when the steering wheel returned. However, from version 2.44, turning the steering wheel to the limit turns off the direction indicator. Please fix this in 2.45.
I totally agree

I'm on version 2022.12 (2.44 multiplayer protocol version) and it works like it did in the old version.

When you turn the steering wheel past a certain angle, the turn signal does turn off. I tested with a keyboard and a controller.

Please make sure that your "Blinker Lock Range" located in Settings>Controls is not set too high. (0.10 - 0.30 works for me) if it is set to something like 1.0, it doesn't work for me.

I'm happy to hear.
I wonder why the setting changed.

@Guppey-NL please let us know if this fixes this problem for you too, or if there is another problem, pls, thx :)

Back