Fullscreen too wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obelevator

Obelevator
The fullscreen for my computer is too wide for me and it is hard to drive. Everytime I change the video settings, it does not work. I became unhappy about it.

A "screenshot" is a captured picture of your computer screen.

Open RoR, make sure whatever you want to show us is visible, and press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard (sometimes prt scr).

Then you either:

Go to Documents\My Games\Rigs of Rods\screenshots and upload the picture from there (if you want to show us just the game window)
or
Paste the image (ctrl+v) into your graphics editor of choice (mspaint for example, if you type that into start menu it should show up as Paint) and save that somewhere and upload in your reply. (if you want to show us your whole screen)

Paste the image (ctrl+v) into your graphics editor of choice (mspaint for example, if you type that into start menu it should show up as Paint) and save that somewhere and upload in your reply. (if you want to show us your whole screen)
The forum supports uploading images from clipboard, you can just press Print Screen then paste into the reply box.
Also, we still need your RoR.log file. See the hyperlink in my above post if you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back