Solved Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

World921

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding mod installs

1. Some of the vehicles I download and install appear all white and have no sound. So skinless I guess. Is there a way around this?

2. A few of the maps such as Greece, Trail Island, etc appear very blurred/faded out, I can barely even see the character.

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated. If you know any threads with prior info please share.

Thanks

Unzip? I've always extracted anything I downloaded to the Packs folder under Documents. Unless that's not what I'm supposed to do?

No, you don't unzip anything, unless its a zip filled with other zips

If I delete the mod(s) and reinstall them will that fix the problem? Also some of the mod folders I extracted already had previous files, from other mods I installed I'm assuming, and I chose to over write them rather than skip them so is that a possibility behind the skinless mods and faded out maps?

If I delete the mod(s) and reinstall them will that fix the problem? Also some of the mod folders I extracted already had previous files, from other mods I installed I'm assuming, and I chose to over write them rather than skip them so is that a possibility behind the skinless mods and faded out maps?
Yes, remove everything and just place the zips into the packs or terrains/vehicles folder(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back