How can i modify a car's horsepower etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a car that I downloaded and I wanna turn it into a drag car, Can someone tell me or link a video that shows how to raise a car and how to change that cars horsepower? I don't plan to and have no intention to repost said car or claim it as my own, I won't make it available to the public either. I'm just modifying a car for my personal use.

You edit torque and RPM values in the engine section, then horsepower is caluclated based on that. To change the ride height you can either manually move the suspension nodes, which requires a visual editor like the editorizer, or you can edit the precomp value in the shocks section. Sometimes editing the precomp will make the suspension behave poorly though.

Truck file format - Engine
Truck file format - Shocks

You edit torque and RPM values in the engine section, then horsepower is caluclated based on that. To change the ride height you can either manually move the suspension nodes, which requires a visual editor like the editorizer, or you can edit the precomp value in the shocks section. Sometimes editing the precomp will make the suspension behave poorly though.

Truck file format - Engine
Truck file format - Shocks
alright, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back