How to ‌disable airplane alarms permanently ?

Mr-Destroyer

Turn Anything to a paper
The aircraft has really annoying sounds.
Annoying sounds are those sounds that always says: Pull up, Stall warning and more. . .
Also alarms appear after those sounds.
Sometimes it bugs and says S-S-S-S-Stall warning and I would rather to this be turn off.
Can I turn off or remove it from game?

From what I know most planes on the Repo (There are some exceptions like the 777) uses the default sound files from C:\Program Files\Rigs of Rods\resources\sounds.zip. You can try changing the files (Don't listen to me, I am not an expert)

Make a backup of your \resources\sounds.zip

Download attached file, open in WinRAR/7-zip

Copy the .wav files from the downloaded file into sounds.zip

Can you please rename this thread to something more descriptive, like "Permanently disabling altitude warnings and radio chatter in planes" please?

EDIT: thank you for renaming, will make it easier for others to find this topic when they google/search for this problem :)

Attachments

• silent-wavs.zip
    8 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Make a backup of your \resources\sounds.zip

Download attached file, open in WinRAR/7-zip

Copy the .wav files from the downloaded file into sounds.zip

Can you please rename this thread to something more descriptive, like "Permanently disabling altitude warnings and radio chatter in planes"
Thanks for helping.

The aircraft has really annoying sounds.
Annoying sounds are those sounds that always says: Pull up, Stall warning and more. . .
Also alarms appear after those sounds.
Sometimes it bugs and says S-S-S-S-Stall warning and I would rather to this be turn off.
Can I turn off or remove it from game?
they have always been the classic ror sounds, the game has no longer had changes in this type of vehicles, new planes and new sounds are needed

Back