i have returned, but now i have the ability to model

ISX5.9

greetings, i have returned after a few years. only now i can properly model.
is this community active still to consider creating content for?
if so, chances are i would start a new project for RoR from scratch.

Et9YPX9UUAEvLam.pngchevprerun.png04.png

yeah it is and also make sure to read the docs for truckfile creation. First model is lookin pretty sweet, good luck!

greetings, i have returned after a few years. only now i can properly model.
is this community active still to consider creating content for?
if so, chances are i would start a new project for RoR from scratch.

Hi. Please don't be offended but I thought your post may be a joke, but then I saw your twitter and patreon. And wow.

Depends on how active you consider active. RoR has active developers, and a bunch of regular players and there's a steady small flow of newcomers. The forums aren't very active, but the Discord server is (more than the forums, anyway).

What are your goals, with making something for RoR? are you looking for someone to commission something? or to just expand your portfolio and put your name out there? Sorry, I'm just curious.

I'm sure if you have a nice model (which looking at your standards of work, you do) someone who's familiar with RoR and creating node and beam structures will be happy to help you to put it in game.

Might be worth having a chat with the people on Discord about this, some of them don't check the forums.

Hi. Please don't be offended but I thought your post may be a joke, but then I saw your twitter and patreon. And wow.

Depends on how active you consider active. RoR has active developers, and a bunch of regular players and there's a steady small flow of newcomers. The forums aren't very active, but the Discord server is (more than the forums, anyway).

What are your goals, with making something for RoR? are you looking for someone to commission something? or to just expand your portfolio and put your name out there? Sorry, I'm just curious.

I'm sure if you have a nice model (which looking at your standards of work, you do) someone who's familiar with RoR and creating node and beam structures will be happy to help you to put it in game.

Might be worth having a chat with the people on Discord about this, some of them don't check the forums.
as of now commissions, portfolio, etc.. im the type of person who tries to make use of what i can do and i enjoy providing content to mod creators and such.
discord wise seems like i need to make a appeal, banned 🤷‍♂️

The community is still indeed active. As @Mark said, there is still a steady stream of newcomers like me and we are open to all new mods. I'm excited to see what you make :)

Back