Mods limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMopar

Inactive-ish for now
I have all content packs installed except planes and sea pack, and a ton of other mods. when i put the planes and sea content pack in the mods folder, sinlgeplayer, resume game, and multiplayer crash after loading the terrain, but when i remove the pack, it loads just fine. is there a mod limit or somethin like that?

(yes i do have unofficial mods that i use on singleplayer only, but those never caused any issues)

Attachments

• RoR.log
    250.4 KB · Views: 220
Solution
1. You should update to 2021.02
2. Looks like your issue is with some illegal mods so we won't be able to help you.
3. There is no mod limit, I have thousands.
i found the actual issue, i accidently installed the same mod as 2 different files and that crashed it.

gotta make sure not to accidently rename a mod or itll conflict like that i guess
2. Looks like your issue is with some illegal mods so we won't be able to help you.

i found the actual issue, i accidently installed the same mod as 2 different files and that crashed it.

gotta make sure not to accidently rename a mod or itll conflict like that i guess

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back