MV4 has no traction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua_

No onw
For some reason even thought is stock and not modified the MV4 when driven has no grip and will spin even with traction control on the traction control light will turn orange and will the car will spin out even this doesn`t happen with the MV4S and MV4R

For some reason even thought is stock and not modified the MV4 when driven has no grip and will spin even with traction control on the traction control light will turn orange and will the car will spin out even this doesn`t happen with the MV4S and MV4R
Well, from my findings, it's just how the car is. I don't know that it's any different for anyone else, but mine handle alright.

MV4:

MV4R:

MV4S:

*These videos will be deleted once you respond to them. I have the videos uploading to my Google Drive, so they can be accessed for future reference.*

One main thing that I can suggest, without seeing gameplay from you, is to go into settings, under controls, I believe, and enable this:

Rigs of Rods version 2021.10 5_13_2022 7_49_40 AM.png

"Enable keyboard speed coupling"
This makes your car's handling depend on your speed with the keyboard. I found that helped me, so I hope it helps you!

Cheers!

(PS: Sorry for the cruddy audio quality, I recorded from my school laptop, not my home laptop. :) )

Well, from my findings, it's just how the car is. I don't know that it's any different for anyone else, but mine handle alright.

MV4:

MV4R:

MV4S:

*These videos will be deleted once you respond to them. I have the videos uploading to my Google Drive, so they can be accessed for future reference.*

One main thing that I can suggest, without seeing gameplay from you, is to go into settings, under controls, I believe, and enable this:

View attachment 13848

"Enable keyboard speed coupling"
This makes your car's handling depend on your speed with the keyboard. I found that helped me, so I hope it helps you!

Cheers!

(PS: Sorry for the cruddy audio quality, I recorded from my school laptop, not my home laptop. :) )

Thanks for the help but it seems that the problem is the MV4 is RWD and I`m not sure but is the MV4 supposed to be AWD and not RWD because before it was AWD in game when I first got it but now its RWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back