Solved NeoQueretaro multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that it was shut off because of constant abuse of the server. From spam and bullying of other players, to abusing and bypassing bans. Overall, it was just another case of the few ruining it for the many. They may bring the server back online in the future, but I'm guessing that'll play heavily on how people are going to treat the remaining official servers.

I was told that it was shut off because of constant abuse of the server. From spam and bullying of other players, to abusing and bypassing bans. Overall, it was just another case of the few ruining it for the many. They may bring the server back online in the future, but I'm guessing that'll play heavily on how people are going to treat the remaining official servers.
I was actually in it when it shut down and someone was bullying someone

I was told that it was shut off because of constant abuse of the server. From spam and bullying of other players, to abusing and bypassing bans.

Aren't all of the servers equally vulnerable to abuse and bypassing bans?

Then again, it's one less server to moderate and keep an eye on, which makes sense, with that explanation

AgentV12 is, unfortunately, correct. This was discussed on the Discord server a few days ago. The NeoQ server won't be back up until improvements to MP are made, which won't happen until the next release (there's no ETA on when the next release will happen, so please don't ask).

Aren't all of the servers equally vulnerable to abuse and bypassing bans?
Yes, all servers are subject to the same problems. However, it was most apparent with the NeoQ server. Nearly every day, there was at least one person causing chaos. It got to the point that the staff simply couldn't handle it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back