Old Heads Up Display?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_LINE

i like the old HUD more because its more informative, and its better imo. Can somebody please convert it to the new version?

Attachments

• Rigs-of-Rods_1.jpg
    Rigs-of-Rods_1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 327
you can just get the files and change them but we cant convert them to the new version sorry.

Hey, just in case you or someone else isn't aware, there are two types of HUD/speedos you can choose from:
I know it's little consolation, but with the analog one you at least get separate gauges

speedos.jpg

It's not possible to bring back the old UI by just swapping files as the old dashboard used Ogre overlays and the current one uses MyGUI. The only info the current dashboard is missing is the pedal visualization, everything else is still shown or has moved elsewhere (e.g. overview map, accessible by pressing TAB).

Last edited:
Will the pedals be bringed back in a future update? With a cleaner design to fit it into the new gauge UI, but it can be an option.

It's not possible to bring back the old UI by just swapping files as the old dashboard used Ogre overlays and the current one uses MyGUI. The only info the current dashboard is missing is the pedal visualization, everything else is still shown or has moved elsewhere (e.g. overview map, accessible by pressing TAB).
i agree about the info on the dash. Everything is in the new HUD. But in my opinion i love old HUD more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back