Rigs of Rods FPS Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMW G82

When I load a second car while playing Rigs of rods, the computer drops to 15-10 fps at a time of 40-50 fps.My computer specs are below and my computer has 128gb ssd 20210506_174249.jpg20210506_174237.jpg
20210506_174300.jpg

Hello!

If you are getting low FPS, you could try lowering your graphics settings.

I can run RoR on low settings and use a few vehicles (3-4) with low FPS (15-30) and here is a comparsion of your processor with mine

There is not much else you can do. The processor is really weak, and so will be its integrated Intel graphics.

Merhaba!

Düşük FPS alıyorsanız, grafik ayarlarınızı düşürmeyi deneyebilirsiniz.

Düşük ayarlarda RoR çalıştırabilir ve düşük FPS (15-30) ile birkaç araç (3-4) kullanabilirim ve işte işlemcinizin benimki ile karşılaştırması

Yapabileceğin pek bir şey yok. İşlemci gerçekten zayıf ve entegre Intel grafikleri de öyle.

Merhaba!

Düşük FPS alıyorsanız, grafik ayarlarınızı düşürmeyi deneyebilirsiniz.

Düşük ayarlarda RoR çalıştırabilir ve düşük FPS (15-30) ile birkaç araç (3-4) kullanabilirim ve işte işlemcinizin benimki ile karşılaştırması

Yapabileceğin pek bir şey yok. İşlemci gerçekten zayıf ve entegre Intel grafikleri de öyl

Hello!

If you are getting low FPS, you could try lowering your graphics settings.

I can run RoR on low settings and use a few vehicles (3-4) with low FPS (15-30) and here is a comparsion of your processor with mine

There is not much else you can do. The processor is really weak, and so will be its integrated Intel graphics.
Thank you for your answer. Can you give me the lowest graphics settings for me?

Thank you for your answer. Can you give me the lowest graphics settings for me?
I don't know what they would be

Here are the ones that had the biggest impact on performance in my experience:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back