What happened to the Archives?

extendedwarranty555

They seem to be permanently unavalable. I am trying to find the DAF 95XF mod but I can't download it without the archives. Please help me, even if the archives aren't back up I just want the mod as I am a big DAF fan!

Thanks in advance!

Well..
https://forum.rigsofrods.org/threads/archives-temporarily-unavailable.2777/

But there are some mirrors where you can still search for and download things, you might find it in there:
https://cdn.anotherfoxguy.com/repo-backup/
https://ror-mini-pictures.netlify.app/
Thanks a lot for the sites, however if I could get a hint as to what the name consisted of, the search would be easier. Mini pictures is kind of like the old archives, isn't it? If so, who's hosting it?

So uh a bit off off topic from me but does anyone have dirtgamers addon parts i had them on my hard drive before the archives went down but lost them due to hard drive failure. I have the link to the thread but the file were linked to the forum and you cant download them anymore.

They seem to be permanently unavalable. I am trying to find the DAF 95XF mod but I can't download it without the archives. Please help me, even if the archives aren't back up I just want the mod as I am a big DAF fan!

Thanks in advance!
also about the daf i think i had it some time ago i will try to find it

By any chance do you have derbymutt's basic toyota? the semi offroad, stock, full offroad ones? I can't seem to find them in his content dump.
Cant help you with that one i dont realy have much off the old content some car rims etc. and thats about it also i think the daf was from vb forum archive ill try to find a working link for that and check it

Cant help you with that one i dont realy have much off the old content some car rims etc. and thats about it also i think the daf was from vb forum archive ill try to find a working link for that and check it
I believe those were there too. What do you use to check? Waybackmachine?

So uh a bit off off topic from me but does anyone have dirtgamers addon parts i had them on my hard drive before the archives went down but lost them due to hard drive failure. I have the link to the thread but the file were linked to the forum and you cant download them anymore.

like in this post

I've packaged all parts into a single archive. These will eventually get their own thread once I have in-game screenshots of everything.

Attachments

• DirtGamer301's Add-On Parts.zip
    38.2 MB · Views: 56
I've packaged all parts into a single archive. These will eventually get their own thread once I have in-game screenshots of everything.
Um so I have another question so i remember there being some parts for e36 like race interior panel and some alpina rims do you have those as well?

Back