Why the heck are the servers/player count are low?

Have you've seen a server list really empty like this???

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2004robloxfan23

In Rigs of Rods 2021.10, for some reason, when I checked the server list, there are nothing but TEENY TINY bits of servers and players.
In Addition To That, it is nothing but dedicated servers. When I joined those servers to see what it was, I saw only one player that doesn't look like a real player, instead, it was some bot.
Literally Every Server Has This Bot. Rigs Of Rods needs to maintain their servers in this version.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 160
I'm sorry but I just don't understand what the problem is?

Why are servers online?? :unsure:
Why is there more than one?
Why are there ones that allow me to choose a map instead of being locked to a map?
Why do they all have a bot to monitor them and provide useful functions like -countdown2. I just don't get it.
Why are they not maintaining servers that they are maintaining. Idk.

The amount of servers available is more than enough for the amount of players, as you can see
You can always invite a friend to join if there is no one online.

Edit: Didn't mean to come off as being mean, sorry if it seemed that way

Last edited:
nothing but dedicated servers
well... there are user made servers. You can join them, there are different servers with different rules. Also, most players are at school at the moment. Just wait for winter and summer vacations, there will be more players then.

Rigs Of Rods needs to maintain their servers in this version.
They do, that is why there is a bot

well... there are user made servers. You can join them, there are different servers with different rules. Also, most players are at school at the moment. Just wait for winter and summer vacations, there will be more players then.

They do, that is why there is a bot
Great idea. I guess I will wait during winter and summer vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back