Why won't it show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
So I used the "newTruck" file to make my 2013 Tahoe PPV. It worked for the most part but when I spawn it in, it zooms wayyyyyy out and when I press "k" the nodes and beams don't show. When i delete the vehicle, the zoom is stuck like that. Where did I go wrong?

Attachments

• 2013 Tahoe PPV RWD.truck
    1.3 KB · Views: 214
  • RoR.log
    91.3 KB · Views: 229
It's the wheels (for some reason, when I comment them out, it doesn't zoom out and crash). You defined them to nodes that.. don't exist, yet! :)
Also, you have no beams, it's just a bunch of nodes that all collapse on the ground on spawn

ARGH! Not again! It has beams, it just doesn't show them for some odd reason. Any idea why it doesn't save them?
1620067722445.png

I think you uploaded an older file here to the forum (?) because when I download and open it there are no beams defined.

Maybe you're editing the file on your Desktop or somewhere, and forgetting to manually place the updated one in your mods folder?
Or you're editing in the mods folder and it can't save, because RoR is running? Idk just a guess

Dude I really don't know what to tell you, I don't know what is going on on your computer or if nodeSnap is being weird, but you're either saving this elsewhere or it isn't getting saved.

I can see you have more nodes and you have beams in the screenshot.
But the file you upload is just about 19 nodes and no beams.
I've no idea what's going on, sorry.

You don't define nodes as wheels
You define two nodes that will be used for placing the wheel. In the wheels section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back