Solved Windows ALT F4 Isuues

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow600

Hello. Search feature left out ALT F4 in the question as it is to common. 2 things before I start: 1. I'm sorry if this is the wrong post, but since I'm talking about game and USA keyboard issue, I hope this is right place, 2. Search left out ALT F4 altogether so I can't find proper description to what I'm looking for. Anyways: Without messing around with ALL vehicles that uses ALT F4 key, How do I suppose to control those vehicles without shutting game down? I have Windows 10 Home edition USA version and hoping to find a way to, eh, eliminate ALT F4 feature when I don't need it, especially playing RoR, then re-enable it after. I'm looking into Windows 10 keyboard controls, but not sure what to look for anyway, I'm new to Windows 10, I'm familiar to XP and 7 version.

And as a request/suggestion for future of RoR: find a way to eliminate the ALT F4 in every vehicles and/or game, just a penny for thought there.

Well, getting back to game, have fun RoR'ing!

I tried the fn then quick succession of f4 then alt, game didn't shut down. So it works, just need to time it. Thanks for the help!

Can a mention of this be made on the Controls and configuration page? I would have never thought of pressing F4+ALT instead, on my own.

That, and; every new laptop will require holding down the fn key to use the F1-F12 keys too, which many people don't know

Can a mention of this be made on the Controls and configuration page? I would have never thought of pressing F4+ALT instead, on my own.

That, and; every new laptop will require holding down the fn key to use the F1-F12 keys too, which many people don't know
I've added them to the bottom of the commands section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back