Multiplayer tab is completely empty, no servers available

Same here

Untitled 2.png

Private server hosts no longer works and the rigsofrods.org website no longer uses HTTPS. I'm assuming this is just a temporary thing until something is changed. This all started around today, yesterday there were no issues. I'm assuming this would be the equivalent of suspending all services until further notice. Maybe a new update to the platform?

Their site is back on HTTPS. Multiplayer private servers are also back up, I'm assuming to replace servers on the server list would require a restart from the server's side of each server.

I'm guessing you guys aren't in the discord server.

For whatever reason, multiplayer isn't working, yes.

When will it be fixed? Nobody knows, but it will, eventually.

Private servers should work, because they are... private servers, hosted privately. They just won't register/appear on the servers list. You can still connect via direct IP.

Attachments

• t.png
    t.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 70
I'm not in the Discord because there's no point to join another social media when they host their own. Also the private servers didn't work at the time because they still ran through Rigs of Rods (as tested), the public servers should work when rehosting the server as they require to connect to the Rigs of Rods registry which they currently are not.

I'm not in the Discord because there's no point to join another social media when they host their own. Also the private servers didn't work at the time because they still ran through Rigs of Rods (as tested), the public servers should work when rehosting the server as they require to connect to the Rigs of Rods registry which they currently are not.

okay but how do i configure my ror to re-route the MD5 hash through the the Rigs of Rods Registry so I can join via my 5G hotspot and play on private servers? and can I do this via regedit?

If you're server hosting just restart the server, also it seems like the Rigs of Rods is down again. You only go through their registry for public servers, but all servers go through the Rigs of Rods services regardless if it's on the multiplayer tab. Regedit isn't required for this process.

Back