Rigs of Rods for mac

BlueJay_Master36

Is there a way for ROR to be available for the mac users or its only windows and chromebooks and all that. I would like to play the game on my iMac since it can run smoother and I know people liked it when it was once available.

Is there a way for ROR to be available for the mac users or its only windows and chromebooks and all that. I would like to play the game on my iMac since it can run smoother and I know people liked it when it was once available.
i think curiousMike was working on a mac build, but i don't know whether he is still working on it or not

My build attempt was mainly an experiment to see if it was even possible to successfully build (not run) RoR under macOS.
TL;DR: Porting to any other architecture/operating system besides Windows/Linux x64 (macOS, ARM64, Mobile etc) is currently impossible due to the game's outdated dependencies. Your best bet in playing RoR on a Mac currently is to run the Windows version using a Wineskin package such as PortingKit or Whisky for Apple Silicon.

Back