Bug report Map: f1_testtrack 0.8 (AI) when reloading the ai vehicle and crash it it crashes or fatal errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilipK09

When i reload the ai vehicle and crash the ai vehicle the game will sometime crash or it will fatal error.

Map: f1_testtrack 0.8 (AI)

Operating System: Windows 10

Heres Video

Heres Screenshot of getting fatal error

Zrzut ekranu (2).png

EDIT: Now this time i played and it crashed not fatal error. RoR.log is changed now.
Another EDIT: It fatal error second time i try crashing vehicle AI. Second RoR.log.

EDIT: Heres second screenshot.

Zrzut ekranu (3).png

I could edit too many times because of wrong.

Specs of my pc:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM 8,0 GB DDR3
SDD Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB
Hard drive 1 SAMSUNG HD200HJ
Hard drive 2 ST31000524AS
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Attachments

• RoR.log
    144.8 KB · Views: 242
  • RoR.log
    145.4 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Strange, that error is only known to happen on startup with some Intel integrated chips: https://github.com/RigsOfRods/rigs-of-rods/issues/2385
Could you try disabling shadows? There's an error relating to them at the bottom of the log:

Code:
14:46:45: Ogre::ItemIdentityException::ItemIdentityException: Cannot locate a resource group called '1-MM-Race-400-LS.truck' for resource 'pssm.cg' in ResourceGroupManager::openResource at C:\conan\OGRE\1.11.6-with-patches\anotherfoxguy\stable\build\78c6c4e2ea61dac8cba2360afd7746bec0f80872\OgreMain\src\OgreResourceGroupManager.cpp (line 675)
14:46:45: High-level program 'PSSM/shadow_receiver_vs' is not supported: Cannot locate a resource group called '1-MM-Race-400-LS.truck' for resource 'pssm.cg'
EDIT: I just watched the video and tried it myself (reloading the AI vehicle) and was able reproduce the error, so this appears to be a bug. The AI vehicle currently cannot be manipulated with anyway, as the waypoint "AI" is extremely basic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back