Where can I post a suggestion for the next update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farajo

Hello, I have an idea for the next update. It's inspired by the successful son of this game (BeamNG.drive). My idea is this: Tuning and custom paint.
I might get banned (or not) by saying it but I think it would be cool if we could just adjust our tuning to fit our driving style and to have also the freedom to choose whatever parts we want and whatever colour we want to our vehicles.
Anyway, I need some help on where to put the suggestion.
Thank you
PS: Also a better UI could be a better idea. Also I have never played Beam because I'm broke and my PC could start a fire if I had it and played it for a couple of seconds.

All of the features that you want to suggest can already be done, paint.net can be used to paint your vehicle whatever you want, you can edit a vehicle's .truck, .car file, etc. to tune a vehicle how you want and if you can you're able to change the UI yourself

You can also add on whatever parts you want, I forgot to add that

But, like I want it to do in-game.
For example: I want to change the suspension ride height, but I don't want to go and edit the truck properties, so I use a configuration menu instead and change the ride height of my truck either by sliders or by introducing a number of how many inches/centimetres do I want lower/lift it.

I've been able to successfully move a bumper from one truck to another, adjusting engine torque, rpms, adding addon parts, adjusting ride height, etc all by messing around with the .truck file. Honestly, It was a little difficult at first but after watching a few youtube videos, & thoroughly reading the RoR Documentation page, I managed to get a rough concept of how to do things. I agree, sliders & options in-game would make it easier to modify vehicles however It would take a long time to implement into the game.

That feature already exist is called sections. It requires more work from modder. Is used in some mods where below mini image you have a drop down menu you can choose some presets for mode. Actually is mostly used for visual changes but it's works with enything i thing.
I have it in my ford mustang to change wheels and rear spoiler. Latest viper you can change wheels there are more but i don't remember.

Hello, I have an idea for the next update. It's inspired by the successful son of this game (BeamNG.drive). My idea is this: Tuning and custom paint.
I might get banned (or not) by saying it but I think it would be cool if we could just adjust our tuning to fit our driving style and to have also the freedom to choose whatever parts we want and whatever colour we want to our vehicles.
Anyway, I need some help on where to put the suggestion.
Thank you
PS: Also a better UI could be a better idea. Also I have never played Beam because I'm broke and my PC could start a fire if I had it and played it for a couple of seconds.
it would be fantastic and very useful

It is useful since it already exists as PoLi said, some vehicles in the game already have those options and they can be applied to any vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back