Idea for future updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigs of Rods is an open-source project. Now, what does that mean?

People dedicate their own free time and skills to keep updating, fixing, and improving it. Usually adults, on top of their you know, adult-jobs.

A lot of the hardest work is things you don't get to see - like improving the coding and the internal workings of RoR, so future project contributors don't run off screaming when they see how bad and hard to work with some of the code is. (have you guys noticed how fast the cache updates nowadays compared to old versions?)

As well as keeping RoR up to date so it can run on new Windows versions and doesn't become the next Racer (bleh)

You are welcome to come, help and contribute, if you have the skills: https://github.com/RigsOfRods/rigs-of-rods/

What if you have no coding skills like me? There are other small ways you could contribute.

I don't know why I even bother explaining this. Nobody cares, and this same thing has been said many times before.

- The game had enter/exit animations?
Why? There aren't even many vehicles with opening doors, we would literally have to remake tens of thousands of mods.
- RoRBot could hold items?
It's a vehicle simulator, not a rorbot simulator.
- There was a CAD/MDT system?
This isn't FiveM.
- RoRBot got revamped?
Feel free to make a new model.

untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back