Guess the Vehicle

ngl i feel like everyone uses reverse image search

i got the answers but let me quiz you so i know you didnt just reverse image search

1. what country does sherp originate
2. what fuel type does the sherp run on
3. what is the tire pressure for the sherp

also i know what plane it is

i got the answers but let me quiz you so i know you didnt just reverse image search

1. what country does sherp originate
2. what fuel type does the sherp run on
3. what is the tire pressure for the sherp
At least i know Sherp is an Ukrainian diesel amphibious vehicle. It has the low-pressure tires.

low quality image lmao
1643631227986.png

If some If My Heart Had Wings/Kono ōzora ni, tsubasa o hirogete players came in it would be a dead giveaway as i know there are some on the forums.

Anyone going to answer?
Sorry for the off-topic,

I feel like both Guess the Vehicle and Guess the Car are probably threads that originated years ago, before reverse image search was a thing.
Back then, you probably had to go off any clues in the photos, and your own knowledge, and that gave the players a sense of excitement and accomplishment.

Whereas nowadays, it's actually "Reverse image search this image for me on google and tell me what it shows" which is a chore and feels pointless.

Edit: I regret interacting with this thread and feel like I was not understood, at all. #217 #224

Last edited:
Sorry for the off-topic,

I feel like both Guess the Vehicle and Guess the Car are probably threads that originated years ago, before reverse image search was a thing.
Back then, you probably had to go off any clues in the photos, and your own knowledge, and that gave the players a sense of excitement and accomplishment.

Whereas nowadays, it's actually "Reverse image search this image for me on google and tell me what it shows" which is a chore and feels pointless.
I also fell nobody sees that white glider i've posted in post #212.

Back