Optimus prime truck and trailer mod fit for community guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrickMasterB06

If creating a mod REQUIRES Paint.net, Then it looks like im not making a mod. Paint.net costs money, and I don’t have money. I was really hoping to contribute to this game some how… Unless of course there’s a more simple way to get the alternate layers thing or whatever. Like I literally just made the skins in like, 15 minutes and wanted them to be in the game, I am not good with codes and stuff. And the guide is like reading Egyptian. If there is some way to get the alternate skins to work without ME needing to do the coding, Lmk.

If creating a mod REQUIRES Paint.net, Then it looks like im not making a mod. Paint.net costs money, and I don’t have money. I was really hoping to contribute to this game some how… Unless of course there’s a more simple way to get the alternate layers thing or whatever. Like I literally just made the skins in like, 15 minutes and wanted them to be in the game, I am not good with codes and stuff. And the guide is like reading Egyptian. If there is some way to get the alternate skins to work without ME needing to do the coding, Lmk.
Paint.net is free to use. Also there is quite extensive documentation about .skinzip files, up to and including a blank .skin file for you to use as a template. Worst case scenario, join the discord, and people can help you in more or less real time.

As Agent said, Paint.net is free. That's why its recommended. https://www.getpaint.net/

If we allowed everyone to just change one file, and then completely reupload whole mods, the repository could turn into a giant mess, requiring many mods to be re-updated when a change is made the the base vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back