Solved I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to hook up any trailer in the game they don't want to hook up and the landing gear wont come up. some of the Tow Truck's won't work. and i need help with the Trailer's.

When i try to hook up any trailer in the game they don't want to hook up and the landing gear wont come up. some of the Tow Truck's won't work. and i need help with the Trailer's.
Are you sure you are using the proper commands? Also, can you explain your problem some more? What do you mean by 'it doesn't want to hook up'?

When i back up to it and hit the button O or L on the keyboard it dont attach to the Truck and when i try to a Gooseneck i dont work ethier nah of the trailer won't attach to the Truck's and Rig's.

When i back up to it and hit the button O or L on the keyboard it dont attach to the Truck and when i try to a Gooseneck i dont work ethier nah of the trailer won't attach to the Truck's and Rig's.
Are you close enough to hitch it? I cannot understand half of the words you're typing because of your grammar.

Last edited:
Click the attach files button and select the "RoR" file in Documents\Rigs of Rods 0.4\logs. Do not copy and paste the contents.

There's no obvious errors in the log that would cause you not to be able to attach trailers, so the only thing I can tell you is to try deleting the RoR.cfg and input.map files (located in Documents\Rigs of Rods 0.4\config) and let RoR generate fresh ones.
Also try with a different keyboard just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back