0.38 Maps converted to 0.4.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

PINDER #270

Hey everyone, many years ago some short oval race tracks were made for the 0.38 version of ROR, I have these maps working and have the download link but they don't work on 0.4.8

They were made by a guy called Patxi for the UK Oval racing scene, never released on here but he released them on Ovalchat (a stock car related Forum)

I'd like to revive these tracks so they can work in the later version (for Mulitplayer use)

I was told years ago that he had a bunch of unfinished mods, which I've managed to source and have been very slowly working on them. He's happy with all of his mods being updated for the newer game but he has long forgotten how to mod and has a busy life. I sadly cannot do this either as I've not got the knowledge and if someone told me how to do it I'd just mess it up lol

Is anyone happy to convert them over? Links to the mod are below.
Cheers

I haven't got a clue how to do it even after reading the topic in the link above. Could do with it tonight for our tester if anyone would be happy to take it on with such short notice. I've got 5 or 6 people thinking of coming on tonight for some oval racing and I think if we run those tracks I've put a link to, it could really impress the drivers.

Cheers

I haven't got a clue how to do it even after reading the topic in the link above. Could do with it tonight for our tester if anyone would be happy to take it on with such short notice. I've got 5 or 6 people thinking of coming on tonight for some oval racing and I think if we run those tracks I've put a link to, it could really impress the drivers.

Cheers
not everyone is going to just do stuff for you. we all had to learn how to mod ror so you can learn to. all the of the information is there for you to use and learn how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back