On Hold 1987 Ford Festiva

TankurfaceJr

Redneck Gearhead, PH.D
@Mark and I have been working on this for a hot second, and I'm proud to release the skeleton of a Ford Festiva. It doesn't drive, but it will soon :)

I hope you enjoy!

(PS, I know the truck file says it's a 2007 Dodge Ram, but don't mind that. I'll fix it soon enough.)

Thanks!

Attachments

• screenshot_2021-05-05_16-10-33_1.jpg
    screenshot_2021-05-05_16-10-33_1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 305
  • screenshot_2021-05-06_21-05-56_1.jpg
    screenshot_2021-05-06_21-05-56_1.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 364
  • THE FESTIVA.truck
    37 bytes · Views: 278
@Mark and I have been working on this for a hot second, and I'm proud to release the skeleton of a Ford Festiva. It doesn't drive, but it will soon :)

I hope you enjoy!

(PS, I know the truck file says it's a 2007 Dodge Ram, but don't mind that. I'll fix it soon enough.)

Thanks!
Hey, I just wanna say, I haven't contributed to this at all, please don't credit me for no reason, it's all your work

Can't wait to see it rolling on its own wheels though :)

I'd recommend building the mesh first then the NB second, right under it. If you didn't know, NB can be created within blender and I actually recommend NB creation within blender. Building suspension and the drivetrain is something else. You can play around with blank drivetrain (a poked box with diamond drivetrain. Actually the bottom part or the front of diamond isn't required nowdays. Since the two corners of the pyramid are used for steering or structuring the wheels.), even try to figure out the suspension if you can. Try to reference off the docs suspension creation and when you play with cars press K and E twice and it will show how they ride. Another thing is you should prevent really short beams. The NB is going to be a structure for your vehicle and not necessarily collision spots unless you are making a sectional destructive vehicle. Good luck with your vehicle.

PS if you ever played something like Poly Bridge, you can use that as a essential source to hold up your vehicle, beams that structure the car and keep it in one piece. Once you start building nodes you will start doing it like its nothing. Another thing is that if you use hydros you must have engine setup working or else it will not work.

Good news and bad news. Good news, my motivation has returned and I'm planning to finally finish this POS. Bad news, the irl car has been in an accident and the right side of the car is in bad shape. I'll keep you all updated.

Back