Released 1991 opel vectra v6 (submeshed)

VerkaN

drajwer z łaski bożej
So what exactly is this?
this is a tuned 1991 opel vectra based on the green amis npc in my summer car game
The car is submeshed so it looks bad (wont do anything about it)
the car uses nb of the polonez made by @Mark (yes I have permision for usage)

features:
-fast
-looks like the one in my summer car? (it does for me)
-light on fps
-no interior
-plays a techno song from the game (not 100% confirmed I gotta check if it has copyright) im not risking it sorry but i left the script there so you can make it play music.

screenshots:
screenshot_2024-08-16_21-53-58_1.png
screenshot_2024-08-16_21-57-32_1.png
screenshot_2024-08-16_21-54-03_1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
So what exactly is this?
this is a tuned 1991 opel vectra based on the green amis npc in my summer car game
The car is submeshed so it looks bad (wont do anything about it)
the car uses nb of the polonez made by @Mark (yes I have permision for usage)

features:
-fast
-looks like the one in my summer car? (it does for me)
-light on fps
-no interior
-plays a techno song from the game (not 100% confirmed I gotta check if it has copyright)

screenshots:
View attachment 23348View attachment 23349View attachment 23350
in theory the song should be copyright free because of youtube and twitch steams and videos of the game, and copyright would stop monetization of content on the game too so it should be copyright free also nice mod

Close

in theory the song should be copyright free because of youtube and twitch steams and videos of the game, and copyright would stop monetization of content on the game too so it should be copyright free
Not really. It might just not be registered on YT. I would completely avoid to use anything that doesn't have a license/you don't have permission for. If something doesn't specify a license, it automatically becomes all rights reserved (copyrighted), not public domain. So, avoid using any media not under a Creative Commons license.

i know but i mean like will there ever be a tdi one. the one that sounds like it will rattle itself apart whilst idling

Back