The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 13 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service. If you register for this Service, you represent that you are this age or older.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
As with any community, rules and guidelines are important to keep the community running smoothly. Please keep in mind the rules whenever posting.
Access to the community is a privilege and not a right. Members who continually breach these rules will find themselves warned or permanently removed from the community notwithstanding any contributions they have made.
Please keep in mind that these rules are not exhaustive and will be modified over time as necessary. Use common sense.
- Any directive or action taken by a staff member must be adhered to. To contravene will be seen as blatantly ignoring a staff member.
- If you have a problem with or question the decision of a staff member, contact the staff member privately. Otherwise, any decision by a staff member is final.
- Please do not attempt to sell or trade anything in our community.
- Please respect mod authors and their contributions. They release them free of charge and don't owe you anything. If you are in possession of a mod not released or otherwise given by the mod author, know that you are open to any legal action taken by them.
- Additionally, it is a good rule of thumb to only download mods from our repository only. Any mods you find outside our repository is more than most likely illegal and violates or infringes upon the original author’s work.
- All content must be posted in English unless otherwise specified.
- Personal information and private discussions may not be posted unless all parties involved have consented.
- Please respect your fellow members. Constructive criticism is completely acceptable, but personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take issue with another member and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way, you should ignore them.
- If you feel that another member is attacking or being aggressive towards you in a manor inconsistent with our Terms and rules, report them to staff. Do not respond publicly as this will derail threads and makes them uncomfortable for other members.
- Please do not bump threads unless you have something useful to add. Additionally, do not reply to threads which have been inactive for several months or longer unless you have something of value to add.
- You may not solicit via conversations under any circumstances, even if direct communication is explicitly invited.
- You will not attempt to circumvent any form of punishment administered by a staff member.