1994 Dodge Ram Pack

1994 Dodge Ram Pack 1.2.2

CuriousMike

Old-timer
Retired Staff
CuriousMike submitted a new resource:

1994 Dodge Ram Pack - Mod pack of Box5's Ram

This is a collection of modifications to Box5Diesel's Dodge Ram, originally made by HEMI and Takanix (Iceman) and updated by yours truly.

Versions:

Read more about this resource...

I wish you would you would put a single cab non dully version in this pack that would be a nice addition to this pack

1710691723754.png
Found a version of the Ram by Kitteh/Gabester (I believe) called the Black Edition, it has unique rims and paint-job. Unfortunately the suspension is pretty broken (says it's supposed to be a lowrider? doesn't really make sense)

Here's the link to it on the archives, could the paint job and the rims be added to the pack possibly?

View attachment 21301
Found a version of the Ram by Kitteh/Gabester (I believe) called the Black Edition, it has unique rims and paint-job. Unfortunately the suspension is pretty broken (says it's supposed to be a lowrider? doesn't really make sense)

Here's the link to it on the archives, could the paint job and the rims be added to the pack possibly?
This was created by someone else, gabester changed his username years prior. It's quite poorly made: Wheels and tires are from LT's parts thread and the texture was lazily paint bucketed over:
1711685859700.png
Eventually I'd like to create a PSD file for these trucks to enable easy skinning.

Back